This privacy notice will explain how Net Zero Power uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website or submit a form on social media to us.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Net Zero Power collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, address etc.)
- Information about your current business with regards to your energy usage
- Analytics about how you used our website
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Net Zero Power with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill out a contact form on our website
- Get in touch with us via email, phone or face to face
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on our services
- Use or view our website via your browser
How will we use your data?
Net Zero Power collects your data so that we can:
- Produce a recommendation and/or quotation for your business
- Contact you with information we think will be useful to you
- Work with you to install a new green energy system for your business
If you agree, Net Zero Power will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Net Zero Power securely stores customer data in purpose built applications for customer relationship management. These include FLG, ConnexOne, and InvolveMe.
Net Zero Power will keep your data for as long as you continue to work with and/or communicate with us, and then for 2 years afterwards. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Net Zero Power would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Net Zero Power from contacting you.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Net Zero Power would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Net Zero Power for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Net Zero Power correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Net Zero Power erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Net Zero Power restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Net Zero Power’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Net Zero Power transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Net Zero Power uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Net Zero Power uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP Net Zero Power sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com